The next Ashes Series returns to Australian shores from December 2021 to January 2022. Don't miss a minute of the action as Australia takes on England for the latest instalment of this famous test match rivalry. The Ashes Test Match Fixture has been confirmed with dates in Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth along with the traditional Boxing Day Test in Melbourne and New Year's Test in Sydney.
Fortis Events is proud to be a Licensed Travel Operator. Our packages include guaranteed official match tickets, quality accommodation, official functions, merchandise, and exclusive Ashes experiences.
2021-22 Ashes Series Fixtures*:
- Test 1 – Brisbane: 8-12 December 2021
- Test 2 – Adelaide: 16-20 December 2021
- Test 3 – Melbourne: 26-30 December 2021
- Test 4 – Sydney: 5-9 January 2022
- Test 5 – Perth: 14-18 January 2022
Fortis Events has official packages available to all five test matches, which range from 2 Day/3 Night packages, to 5 Day/5 Night packages – with all ticket categories (subject to availability).
If you have a specific match you are interested in, please email email@example.com
For the first Test in Brisbane we are offering the following package.
- Official Category B match ticket for Day 1 & 2 of the 1st Vodafone Ashes Test in Brisbane (8 and 9 December 2021)
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Brisbane (7 to 10 December 2021)
- Official Ashes Function on 7 December 2021 including finger food, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Team Merchandise
Flights not included. Pricing available on request. Upgrade to Category A ticket available.
Ticket and Entry Conditions apply to all tickets and attendance at the 2021-22 Vodafone Ashes Series. These Conditions are available from Fortis Events on request or at www.cricket.com.au.
Fortis Events is a Cricket Australia Travel Office Licensed Travel Operator for the 2021-22 Vodafone Ashes Series - Fortis Events CATO Licence Number: CATO2122/70.
Fortis Events is an independent contractor to, and is not an agent or associate of, Cricket Australia or Cricket Australia Travel Office.
*Schedule current as at April 2021. Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the international program at any time, without notice.
COVID-19 Guarantee and Important Information
Book With Confidence – Except as otherwise set out below or in the Cricket Australia Refund Policy, Cricket Australia Travel Office (CATO), of which Fortis Events is a Licensed Travel Operator, will provide a refund for all packages as outlined below in a circumstance where that clients’ booking is affected by COVID-19 in any of the following ways:
- Where the Vodafone Ashes Test you have booked is cancelled due to COVID-19;
- Where the Vodafone Ashes Test you have booked is postponed, and you are unable to attend the match on the revised Test dates;
- Where the stadium capacity at the Vodafone Ashes Test you have booked is adjusted by CA, State, Territory and/or Australian Federal Government social distancing restrictions, and as a result of this adjustment to stadium capacity, you are not permitted to attend;
- Where State, Territory and/or Australian Federal border closures render it not possible for you to attend the Vodafone Ashes Test which you have booked, without quarantining;
Where a booking is cancelled by CATO due to COVID-19 and CATO is unable to obtain a refund for package components from a third party service provider or venue, including in respect of the Vodafone Ashes Series 2021-22 team merchandise and Official Ashes Functions, no refund will be provided for such package components. If no refund is provided in respect of team merchandise, the team merchandise order will be fulfilled.
For the avoidance of doubt, border closures and/or travel restrictions in non-Australian jurisdictions do not qualify you for a refund. Should clients be affected by overseas border closures and/or travel restrictions, these will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
The Cricket Australia shield device is a trade mark of, and used under licence from, the owner Cricket Australia by whom all copyright and other rights of reproduction are reserved” as directed by CA or CATO on material produced by the LTO under this program.