Fortis Events, an Authorised Sub-Agent in New Zealand for Rugby World Cup 2019™, Japan, in partnership with Nurture Change, is excited to bring you a unique experience next October.
Rugby World Cup 2011-winning coach Sir Graham Henry and his wife Lady Raewyn Henry are hosting an exclusive tour to next year’s tournament in Japan.
Spend time in Tokyo and Hiroshima and take in four exciting games during this intimate 10-night tour, limited to just 40 people.
This package includes Official Category B match tickets to the two semi-finals, the bronze final and the final, as well as four-star accommodation, transport, match day transfers and more.
Taking place in Asia for the first time in the tournament’s history, Japan 2019 will be an experience like never before.
- 10 nights of four star accommodation in Tokyo & Hiroshima
- 7-night stay at Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa, in Tokyo
- 3-night stay at Royal Hotel Hiroshima, including sightseeing
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Official match tickets (Category B) to four matches:
- semi-final 1, Saturday 26 October, International Stadium Yokohama
- semi-final 2, Sunday 27 October, International Stadium Yokohama
- bronze final, Friday 1 November, Tokyo Stadium
- the final, Saturday 2 November, International Stadium Yokohama
- Return match transfers
- Coach / train travel throughout
- Welcome Function and Eve of the final Function
- SUICA Rail Pass for Tokyo with NZ$30 pre-loaded (top-up at any time)
- Tour escorted by Sir Graham Henry and Lady Raewyn Henry
- All administration and ticket handling fees
- This tour is limited to 40 people.
- The land-only price above is per person twin share. There is an additional cost of $4,500 for single occupancy.
- Bookings can be confirmed with a 30% non-refundable deposit, with the balance payable as follows:
- 01 October 2018 – 20%
- 01 February 2019 – 20%
- 01 May 2019 – 30%
- Airfares are not included in the land-only prices. We have an allocation of return Economy Class airfares from Auckland to Tokyo for these tour dates. Please note that full payment is required at the time of booking to secure these flights.
- Room allocations in Japan are mainly twin beds rather than double, therefore we are unable to guarantee double beds at these hotels.
TM © Rugby World Cup Limited 2015. All rights reserved.